Saturday, June 28, 2014

10 Super-Cute Hairstyles Anyone Can Create!

I love playing with my girls’ hair! I always have. In fact, when I was a kid I was forever stealing my sister’s Barbie Styling Head so I could play with its hair. (Sorry about that, Deb!) But now, with my girls, it’s like having my own life-size dolls to play with!

Recently, I’ve been searching for some cute, fun braids and other hairstyles I could try out on my girls. (Summer vacation is the perfect time to try out new hairstyles. It’s much easier to play and practice different styles when you’re not rushing around, trying to get everyone ready and off to school on time!) I chose seven styles that I thought looked complicated and intricate, yet promised to be easy to duplicate. Let's put these to the test!


CONTINUE READING HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment