Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Numbers



With my grade one students, we've seen numbers from zero to ten.

I've shown them this video:

I've created an activity where I asked students to color in the number with the good color. For example, I said to pupils: "Colour number ONE in yellow''.

To download the worksheet related to this song, click here.


To download BINGO cards that I did for cycle one students click here.
I printed these Bingo cards on cardboard and then I lamitated them.




To download my poster about numbers, from 1 to 100, click here.


I've put my .pdf doc. on an USB key and I went to Bureau en Gros. For 15,99+txs, they printed it on a big poster for me.




To download a BINGO card, for cycle two students, numbers 1 to 31, click here.
To download a BINGO card, for cycle two students, numbers 1 to 50, click here.





No comments:

Post a Comment